Traders and railway societies expected at the 2017 exhibition are:
- A & B Models. Buying and selling good quality model railway items locally for 30 years.
- A.A.R. Models. Die-cast in N to O gauges from Base Toys, BT Models, Cararama, Schuco, Classix, Corgi, Oxford and EFE.
- Carriage and Wagon Models. Custom made locomotives, Hornby limited editions. Exclusive wagons by Dapol. Small selection of N, OO, and HO. Continental books and badges. Skaledale.
- Country Park Models. (Formely Richard’s Spares) Model railway spares for all leading makers. New and second hand items always available. Wanted – Model railway spares, single items of rolling stock or complete collections.
- DoubleO Scenics. Manufacturers of a budget priced Static Grass Applicator and a comprehensive range of Static Grasses which enable you to model realistic grass for less than £30. Demonstrations of application techniques on the hour.
and stock other scenic items on our stand.
- Gramodels. Unique range of hand crafted resin kits of military vehicles, buildings, warflats, tanks & wagons for war and peace.
- Heritage in Motion. A small family run company established in 2010 specializing in producing DVDs mainly of heritage transport. Also available is CD and DVD duplication services cinifilm 8mm, 16mm and 32mm transfers as well as VHS transfers.
- JBs Model World. Supplier of adaptable rolling stock storage solutions for HO/OO and N gauges.
- Kernow Model Rail Centre. We stock a large range of models in all scales. Limited editions and mail order are specialities of ours.
- Masterpiece Figures (formerly Falcon Figures) produce quality figures for 4mm, 7mm and On30 scales, specialising in crews for specific OO loco’s including West Country, BR Standards, Q1, Lord Nelson, B17, Midland Compound, Terrier, Jinty, A4, Tornado, Britannia, Black 5 and GWR.
- Medway Queen Preservation Society. The Medway Queen paddle steamer was built 1924, served during WW2, and sank by accident in 1970. The society is dedicated to restoring the raised ship and eventually operating her.
- MERG (Model Electronics Railway Group) Model railway enthusiasts interested in applying electronics to the operation of model railways. Members have a wide range of knowledge and range from beginners to those who work in the electronics industry. MERG provides kits including DC operations, DCC, Servos, Radio Frequency IDentification, computer control, CBUS etc.
- Model Railway Developments. Conversions for 4mm scale (00, EM, and P4 standards) and a range of Edwardian Figures in 4mm scale.
- N Gauge Military. N Gauge WWII military wagons and good quality second hand N gauge.
- N Cresswell Model Railways. New and secondhand railway models.
- Paul’s Trains. Mail order stockist of the full range of Hornby, Bachmann, Dapol and Graham Farish. Scenery by Woodland Scenics and Heki.(Formerly Modern Models)
- Plus Daughters & Grandaughter. A small family business specialising in N Gauge items for the British, American, Continental and Japanese modeler. We can supply most things from cats to locomotives.
- Powerbond Adhesives. Specialists in adhesives and adhesive application systems design and development.
- Rail Books UK (Geoff Gamble Books). New and second-hand railway books.
- Ron Lines. Ron Lines have a good selection of quality pre-owned model railways, a selection of which will be on our stand today. We have a shop in Southampton which caters for New as well as Pre-owned.
- RTCS. Britain’s leading organisation for people interested in railways past, future and present, and publishers of many railway books.
- Squires Model and Craft Tools. Tools, Materials and Electronic Components.
- Sunningwell Command Control. DCC specialists stocking Digitrax, Soundtraxx, North Coast Engineering, TCS, and CML.
- Videolines. Producers and suppliers of Continental, Overseas and UK archive and modern image transport productions, jigsaw puzzles, T-Towels, replica railway enameled signs and ancillary items.
- Wheels of Southsea. Model shop.
Plus our club second-hand stall – if you have anything you want to sell bring it along, preferably to our club rooms on a Wednesday before the exhibition.