Traders and railway societies expected at the 2018 exhibition are:
- A & B Models. Buying and selling good quality model railway items locally for 30 years.
- Amberly Services. Stockist of tools including BA and Metric taps, dies screws, washers, self tapping screws, solders etc. Also O gauge loco’s, rolling stock and fittings.
- Country Park Models. (Formely Richard’s Spares) Model railway spares for all leading makers. New and second hand items always available. Wanted – Model railway spares, single items of rolling stock or complete collections.
- Brick Brothers. Lego railway parts and figures.
- Dave Smith Books. Secondhand railway books, photos, and paper railwayana.
- Dingo Servo Mounts. Aluminium servo mounts for use in point and signal operation
- DoubleO Scenics. Manufacturers of a budget priced Static Grass Applicator and a comprehensive range of Static Grasses which enable you to model realistic grass for less than £30. Demonstrations of application techniques on the hour.
and stock other scenic items on our stand.
- Gramodels. Manufacturer of 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 7mm and 16mm Scale Military Kits and Equipment and Wagons.
- Heritage in Motion. A small family run company established in 2010 specializing in producing DVDs mainly of heritage transport. Also available is CD and DVD duplication services cinifilm 8mm, 16mm and 32mm transfers as well as VHS transfers.
- JBs Model World. Supplier of adaptable rolling stock storage solutions for HO/OO and N gauges.
- Kernow Model Rail Centre. We stock a large range of models in all scales. Limited editions and mail order are specialities of ours.
- Lucky Ducky Books. If you are looking for the right Usborne book for your child, there are lots of ways I can help. You can buy online or, if you are interested in having an Usborne party or school event, you can enjoy additional benefits such as free delivery, exclusive special offers, discounts and even free books.
- Medway Queen Preservation Society. The Medway Queen paddle steamer was built 1924, served during WW2, and sank by accident in 1970. The society is dedicated to restoring the raised ship and eventually operating her.
- MERG (Model Electronics Railway Group) Model railway enthusiasts interested in applying electronics to the operation of model railways. Members have a wide range of knowledge and range from beginners to those who work in the electronics industry. MERG provides kits including DC operations, DCC, Servos, Radio Frequency IDentification, computer control, CBUS etc.
- Model Railway Developments. Conversions for 4mm scale (00, EM, and P4 standards) and a range of Edwardian Figures in 4mm scale.
- N Cresswell Model Railways & Toys. New and secondhand railway models.
- Old Kiln Light Railway is in Farnham and is run by a a group of volunteers who have collected and preserved rolling stock and diesel and steam locomotives, is of particular interest to railway enthusiasts. The Old Kiln Railway line is in operation most Sundays and bank holidays in the main season.
Paul’s Trains. Mail order stockist of the full range of Hornby, Bachmann, Dapol and Graham Farish. Scenery by Woodland Scenics and Heki.(Formerly Modern Models)
- Plus Daughters & Grandaughter. A small family business specialising in N Gauge items for the British, American, Continental and Japanese modeler. We can supply most things from cats to locomotives.
- Powerbond Adhesives. Specialists in adhesives and adhesive application systems design and development.
- Rail Books UK (Geoff Gamble Books). New and second-hand railway books.
- Replica Railways. Own range of ‘OO’ Gauge Spares and Accessories. Own range of Waterslide Transfers for ‘N’ & ‘OO’ Gauges
- Ron Lines. Ron Lines have a good selection of quality pre-owned model railways, a selection of which will be on our stand today. We have a shop in Southampton which caters for New as well as Pre-owned.
- Roxley Models. A wide range of items in OO & N. A large accessories department including Skaledale & Lyddle End Noch people, animals, trees, Scenic materials. DCC info and advice with full repair service.
- Sir Nigel Gresley Locomotive Trust. Dedicated to the preservation and continued operation of iconic A4 ‘Pacific’ 4498 / 60007 Sir Nigel Gresley since 1966
- Squires Model and Craft Tools. Tools, Materials and Electronic Components.
- Sunningwell Command Control. DCC specialists stocking Digitrax, Soundtraxx, North Coast Engineering, TCS, and CML.
- Videolines. Producers and suppliers of Continental, Overseas and UK archive and modern image transport productions, jigsaw puzzles, T-Towels, replica railway enamelled signs and ancillary items.
- Wheels of Southsea. Model shop.
Plus our Club Second-Hand Stall – if you have anything you want to sell bring it along, preferably to our club rooms on a Wednesday before the exhibition. We charge a commission of 15%.